Emphasis Added’s Gift Guide: Under $100 edition
As overdone as they may be, I can’t resist a good gift guide this time of year. So in that spirit, here is a collection of things I think are awesome:
- Classic Pajamas - Sexy and cozy. This one is a no-brainer.
- A Rideable Mouse (or cow or bumble bee or pig) - Hazel got this gift from her uncles and loves to scoot around the house on it! Priced under $70 - this toy is a lot of bang for your buck.
- Bamford Oil - Oh man, I live for this oil! Bath stuff can be a lame gift, unless done right. Bamford oil is ultra luxe and one of those splurges that most people wouldn’t pick up for themselves.
- Uggs Slippers - The Red or Blue Suede styles liven up this practical gift.
- Jonathan Adler Muse Pitcher - A quirky piece of pottery that will add flair to any table.
- thINK pens - These pens are super nice (perfect for the professional on your list), but not at all stuffy. The bright packaging and cool designs make this one of my favorite gifts I have ever given.
- The Perfect Plaid Shirt - I have been on the hunt for the ultimate flannel button up for myself and figured some of my girlfriends might also appreciate adding this to their closet.
- Cozy Throw Blanket - I enjoy giving blankets…i think they make such a warm gift (in multiple senses of the word). If a cashmere one is in your budget, those are the best…but if not, Anthro offers some affordable and very cozy alternatives.
- Cities in Dust Cuffs - These edgy bracelets will likely be the most bad-ass jewelry under the tree. At $50 each, I strongly recommend giving them in pairs.
Now get out there and take advantage of all the Cyber Monday sales!